General terms and conditions MajaArt-kreacije z angeli
Čarobni dotik, Maja Berginc s.p.
Čezsoča 109 a, 5230 Bovec
VAT ID No.: 46293230
Registration No.: 8953066000
no.: SI56 4987 0825 5047 9999
T: 051 350 797
The company is a member of the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
1. General terms and conditions
The owner of the website and the web domain www.majaart.eu (hereinafter: the website)
is Čarobni dotik, Maja Berginc s.p.
The use of the website is deemed to be the website visitor’s
agreement to these General Terms and Conditions. Maja Berginc s.p. reserves the right to
modify these General Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice,
so that the new version is published on the website. These General Terms and Conditions apply to the entire website
and all its individual parts, such as sections and subpages, unless expressly stated otherwise
for an individual part.
The website www.majaart.eu and all information contained therein, photographs of mandalas and video
elements on the website are protected and may not be reproduced or
used without the prior written permission of the owner.
2. Types of users
The buyer may be a natural person or a legal entity, taking into account the information provided
when requesting a quote and placing an order. A natural person is exclusively the user
who acquires or uses goods and services for purposes outside his professional or
commercial activity. The provisions of the Consumer Protection Act apply
to a natural person.
3. Availability of information
Maja Berginc s.p. commits to always providing the following information to the buyer:
– company identity (name and registered office of the company, registration and VAT ID nos.),
– contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently
– essential characteristics of the goods (including after – sales service and
– product availability (each product offered on the website should be
available within a reasonable period time),
– terms of delivery of the product (type, place and time of delivery),
– all prices must be clearly and unambiguously stated
and it must be apparent whether they already include taxes and shipping costs (the buyer
will receive this information by e-mail when a conversation or purchase takes place).
4. Offer of items and prices
The price is the regular price at which the item is sold, not including VAT, as the company
Čarobni dotik, Maja Berginc s.p is not a taxpayer. The prices are valid at the time of ordering
and do not have a pre-determined validity.
5. Methods of payment
– The proforma invoice will be sent to you by e-mail immediately after receipt of the order at
– The proforma invoice can be issued to a legal entity or a natural person. Public entities must send an
order form when placing the order and are entitled to payment within the statutory period.
You can collect the order in person or choose delivery by post.
– The pro forma invoice is valid for 3 days. If we do not receive your payment within 3 working
days, we will cancel the order. If you still want products you have
already ordered but the order is due for non-payment, you will need to
complete the order/purchase process again.
6. Delivery period
– The ordered goods will be delivered at the latest 3 to 7 working days after receipt of the
order or after receipt of payment in the case of a proforma invoice.
– If the ordered goods are not in stock, I will notify you by e-mail.
Issuance of invoice
After delivery and payment of the ordered mandalas, Maja Berginc s.p. will also send an invoice to the buyer,
by e-mail to the buyer’s address. The buyer is obliged to verify the accuracy
of the data before placing the order.
7. Purchase notification process
To place an order, the customer contacts Maja Berginc s.p. by email when
the mandala is available. After receiving the reply, the customer will receive all the information
listed above. (See: Availability of information)
The purchase process for legal entities is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that
you note the name of the company before confirming the order. There are also the same payment options.
8. Complaints and disputes
The contracting parties will attempt to resolve any possible disputes arising from the use
of the online shop www.majaart.eu between the buyer and the owner of s.p.. Should this not be possible,
the district court in Nova Gorica shall be the competent court.